My Photo
Name:
Location: Mount Albert, Ontario, Canada

I am a writer, a dreamer, looking for my voice, figuring out my passions and my purpose. Desperate to grow how He wants. I am a mom, with three beautiful girls, an awesome son, and the BEST husband ever. It is my Saviour and Lord Jesus and the support of family and friends that allow me to make this change and move towards healing.

Monday, April 14, 2014

For Florida. . .

So this year we were also able to take our kids on our very first family vacation. Jessica mentioned earlier in the year she really wanted to go to Disney World and so we worked really hard to make sure that it could happen. We weren't sure what she would be doing this year coming up and so we thought doing it right now would be the right time. We drove down and stayed in this cute condo about five minutes away from the park. I really thought the drive would be more stressful than it was. We listened to the Narnia Series, enjoyed the beautiful views and we actually enjoyed the excitement of getting to our destination. We had amazing weather the entire time. We enjoyed the pool, and of course the magic of Disney. I think the things I loved the most though was the times in the evening when we watching shows together and Chris would snuggle up to me. Watching Chris learn to swim, hearing him chat away to everyone around him. He came out of his shell on that trip and it was amazing. A favorite moment I won't soon forget is France's face when she saw a real live elephant. Hearing the kids exclaim about the water in the ocean having never experienced it and been shocked that it was salty. I also enjoyed getting to know my niece who until this trip I have not been able to spend a lot of time with. It was a really good trip and I feel very blessed to have had this time with my family bonding and growing with them. I am so grateful that we took the time and spent the money. I am grateful and feel blessed for our trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home