My Photo
Name:
Location: Mount Albert, Ontario, Canada

I am a writer, a dreamer, looking for my voice, figuring out my passions and my purpose. Desperate to grow how He wants. I am a mom, with three beautiful girls, an awesome son, and the BEST husband ever. It is my Saviour and Lord Jesus and the support of family and friends that allow me to make this change and move towards healing.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

For Rhonda and Kirsten. . .

So for awhile I had been lonely, my friends from college moved far away and I was trying to find my way without that close bond. A few years ago I was lucky enough to meet and become good friends with two great girls, Rhonda and Kirsten. How we became friends is that I took a risk and was vulnerable with them and they accepted and loved me. They didn't judge me, they didn't look at me strangely but they accepted and loved me for who I am. They are two of the few who really get me. They know who I really am. We have been able to do many things together over the past few years, there have been girl nights, gab sessions, chatting through Facebook. Rhonda and I live close by each other so I've been able to go play cards at her place with her hubby and also go for long walks. Kirsten has had me over to bake cupcakes, that were very delicious. I feel really blessed to have these girls in my life and to be included in theirs. So tonight I am thankful for new friends as well, for new friendships and for those girlfriends who know you and get you and accept you for who you are. I love you both, and I'm very thankful that you are both in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home